RC Electrical RC Pools is a leading contractor in Sylmar, California. We are a rapidly growing company always looking to match great talent with our varied career opportunities.
As a Receptionist for the corporate office, you will represent the business and our commitment to providing excellent customer service.
The position includes:
Providing assistance when possible including delivering exceptional service to associates and vendors
Maintaining a clean and inviting atmosphere in the reception area
Additional tasks assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager typically including data entry and clerical work to help our accounting team
The schedule is Monday through Friday, 9:00-3:00
Please apply if you have:
1+ years experience in a professional office setting to include receptionist and clerical duties
Professional and pleasant demeanor
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multitask, prioritize and perform tasks with attention to detail
Microsoft Office and Outlook skills; Excel skills are a plus
Quickbooks knowledge is a must!
JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
General Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
• Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
• Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
• Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
• Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
• Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
• Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
Reports directly to the Owner and Field Manager.
Must possess 1 year minimum experience in the Construction Industry
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software. Valid driver’s license.